Monday, December 5, 2011

1 week down

Well, we are 1 week down, only 4 billion to go.  I know that it's not an official weigh in but thought I would share with you some small stats that Addie and I did this week.

Chris
4.5 miles run
2 half p90x workouts
1 jillian shred level one workout
-4.2 pounds


Addie
1 mile run
2 jillian shred level one workouts

We didn't feel like we should push it quite yet in the first week.  In fact, by Wednesday my legs already felt like jello and had to take a couple days off from everything.  We both plan and upping our game a little each week.  We've been eating a lot better, and as we were walking through the grocery store the other day, I kept looking at food labels.  Which by the way, did you guys know that a serving size of fig newtons is 2 cookies?  geez, I eat those by the sleeves.

Oh and he're from the initial weigh in.  I even put the date setting on the camera to prove it.


No comments:

Post a Comment